Print + Frame or Laminate + Liquid Chalk = Reusable Weekly Planner
A planner that can be used for any week, over and over again.
Our Chalkboard planner range is a favourite amongst our customers. It’s simplistic design compliments any decor, particularly industrial, rustic and monochromatic themes. A perfect accessory for the busy traffic areas in the home, and a really useful addition to a home office or workplace.
This chalkboard themed planner features a weekly layout, a to-do list, message & next month sections. Use our awesome chalk colours to colour code for your family members, events, meals etc.
- Small – 297 x 420m
- Medium – 500x700mm
- Large – 600x900mm
What type of planner would you like?
- Print – We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a beautiful print that you can frame or laminate yourself.
- Laminated Print – We’ll take care of the printing and laminating and you will receive a planner ready to use straight away.
- Framed Print – We will send you a beautiful print already framed in the your choice of frame colour. Your planner will be ready to use straight away.
- Shipping/delivery is free if you’re located in the Canberra.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $120 within Australia
Important Note: Unfortunately due to the high shipping costs and risk of breakage, we are unable to ship framed prints larger than A3 (small) size. Please consider our other available purchase options.
More Shipping information
How our planners work
All of our planners are designed to be long-lasting and can be used over and over again. Basically our planners are just like a beautiful whiteboard.
We design a planner print which is placed either behind glass or laminated – you then write on the glass or laminate surface (not the print) with liquid chalk or a whiteboard marker. The surface is easily cleaned using a soft damp cloth.
To ensure best results, we strongly recommend using liquid chalk markers on our products.
Liquid chalk markers are non-toxic, water based, smudge proof & are available in 9 great colours. Liquid chalk can be used on any non-porous surface e.g. glass, mirror, tile (sealed), white goods, whiteboards etc.