Reusable wall calendar to organise your family and keep your busy life on track.
A reusable wall calendar that works for any week, any month and can be used year after year. Includes to-do list, space for messages and a section for next month’s events.
How to buy
Pick which size calendar is best for your busy life: here’s what’s available for this reusable calendar design:
- Small – A3 (297 x 420mm) – Great size for a small family
- Medium – 500 x 700mm – perfect for a family, busy life or in the office
- Large – 600 x 900mm – best for large families or businesses with lots happening
What type of Calendar would you like?
- Print – We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a beautiful print that you can frame or laminate yourself.
- Laminated Print – We’ll arrange for your print to be laminated and it will arrive ready to hang and use.
- Framed Print – We’ll send you a beautiful print already framed in the your choice of frame colour (black, white or natural wood). Your planner will be ready to use straight away.
How our planners work
Print + Frame or Laminate + Liquid Chalk = Reusable Calendar
Our customers love the practicality, simplicity and ease use of our reusable calendars. In particular they love that the designs are timeless and pretty. Their calendar becomes a piece of art on the wall rather than having tattered paper lying around or stuck on the fridge.
There’s two ways to make our prints into a reusable calendar; either frame behind glass (photo frame) or laminated with high quality laminate film (we recommend getting it done professionally).
The print is used as a guide for your planning. Using liquid chalk, write on the glass/laminate (not the print). Add the month and the dates then fill-in all of your events, appointments and reminders. At the end of the month, wipe it clean with a damp cloth and you’re ready to start afresh.
All of our calendars are designed to be long-lasting and can be used over and over again. Basically our calendars are just like a beautiful whiteboard.
About Liquid Chalk
To ensure best results, we recommend using liquid chalk markers with our products.
Liquid chalk markers are so much fun! You can use them on any non-porous surface like glass, mirror, sealed tile, white goods, whiteboards, metal and more. They write wet and dry hard in no time, which makes them smudge resistant.
You’ll find them so easy to clean too, just use a damp cloth or some glass cleaner and paper towel, you’ll never know the chalk was there as it doesn’t leave any residue behind.
Available in 9 great colours, the ever popular black and white, beautiful blue, purple and red and neon yellow, green, pink and orange.
Most importantly, our markers are non-toxic, dust-free, water-based, safe for kids. Head over to our Liquid Chalk page for more info.
Want to know more?