Our Chalkboard calendar is a timeless design that will keep your family organised and on track. It will also look fantastic in a kitchen, family room, office or even in the garage.
The whole family will love using the calendar and will always know where to go to find out what’s happening. They’ll have so much fun writing with liquid chalk they won’t realise how super organised the family has become.
Your calendar will always looks clean, fresh and elegant. Start fresh each month by wiping the chalk off with a damp cloth. It works for any week, any month and any year.
PRINT + FRAME OR LAMINATE + LIQUID CHALK = REUSABLE PLANNER
Pick a size
Small – A3 (297 x 420mm)
medium – 500x700mm*
large – 600x900mm*
* Important Note: Unfortunately due to the high shipping costs and risk of breakage, we are unable to shipÂ framedÂ prints larger than A3 size. If you live in the Canberra region, we offer free pickup or delivery for all of our products – including our medium and large size planners. You can also collect your order in person at one of the markets we attend – just choose ‘click & collect’ at the checkout.
Pick a planner
- Downloadable file -Â Purchase a digital file which we will email to you for you to download, save and print yourself (download available for 30 days from purchase) – we recommend using a print shop to ensure a quality product.
- Print -Â We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a beautiful print that you can frame or laminate yourself.
- Laminated print -Â We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a laminated printÂ (we use high quality gloss laminate)
- Framed Print -Â We will send you a beautiful print already framed in the your choice of frame colour. Your planner will be ready to use straight away.
How our planners work
All of our planners are designed to be long-lasting and can be used over and over again. Basically our planners are just like a beautiful whiteboard.
We design a planner print which is placed either behind glass or laminated – you then write on the glass or laminate surface (not the print) withÂ liquid chalkor a whiteboard marker. The surface is easily cleaned using a soft damp cloth.
To ensure best results, we strongly recommend usingÂ liquid chalkmarkers on our products.
OurÂ liquid chalkmarkers are non-toxic, water based, smudge proof & are available in 9 great colours.Â Liquid chalkcan be used on any non-porous surface e.g. glass, mirror, tile (sealed), white goods, whiteboards etc.