Print + Frame or Laminate + Liquid Chalk = Reusable Calendar
A planner that can be used for any week, any month and any year. Wipe it clean and use it over and over again.
Small – 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 in)
Medium – 500x700mm (19.68 x 27.5 in)
Large – 600x900mm (23.6 x 35.4 in)
What type of planner would you like?
- Downloadable file – Purchase a digital file which we will email to you for you to download, save and print yourself (download available for 30 days from purchase) – we recommend using a print shop to ensure a quality product.
- Print – We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a beautiful print that you can frame or laminate yourself.
- Laminated print – We’ll take care of the printing and will send you a laminated print (we use high quality gloss laminate)
- Framed Print – We will send you a beautiful print already framed in the your choice of frame colour. Your planner will be ready to use straight away.
- Did you know you we offer click & collect? Choose to pick up your order from our head office in Canberra or at one of our Markets. Find out which markets we’ll be at here.
- Shipping/delivery is free if you’re located in the Canberra.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $120 within Australia
Important Note: Unfortunately due to the high shipping costs and risk of breakage, we are unable to ship framed prints larger than A3 (small) size. Please consider our other available purchase options.
More Shipping information
How our planners work
All of our planners are designed to be long-lasting and can be used over and over again. Basically our planners are just like a beautiful whiteboard.
We design a planner print which is placed either behind glass or laminated – you then write on the glass or laminate surface (not the print) with liquid chalk or a whiteboard marker. The surface is easily cleaned using a soft damp cloth.
To ensure best results, we strongly recommend using liquid chalk markers on our products.
Liquid chalk markers are non-toxic, water based, smudge proof & are available in 9 great colours. Liquid chalk can be used on any non-porous surface e.g. glass, mirror, tile (sealed), white goods, whiteboards etc.
Now offering afterpay so you can shop now and pay later.